Paladins is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Paladins from your computerHi-Rez Studios
. Further information on Hi-Rez Studios can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/paladins folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe" uninstall=402 is the full command line if you want to remove Paladins. The program's main executable file has a size of 30.91 MB (32411648 bytes) on disk and is labeled Paladins.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Paladins. They occupy 57.54 MB (60339800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- FlashInstallWrapper.exe (12.95 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Paladins.exe (30.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.14.810.11
of Paladins. You can find below a few links to other Paladins versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Paladins:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hi-Rez Studios\Paladins.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\téléchargements\hi-rez studios\hirezgames\paladins\binaries\win32\paladins.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Téléchargements\Hi-Rez Studios\HirezLauncherUI.exe
Paladins is an application released by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Paladins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Paladins from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Paladins or simply click the Search field and type in "Paladins". If it is installed on your PC the Paladins application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Paladins in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Paladins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Paladins.
8. After uninstalling Paladins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Paladins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Paladins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Paladins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-12 18:47:52.047