This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Paladins for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Paladins from your systemEvil Mojo Games
. Open here
where you can read more on Evil Mojo Games. Please follow http://www.paladins.com/
if you want to read more on Paladins on Evil Mojo Games's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Paladins directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Paladins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Steam.exe and occupies 3.06 MB (3206432 bytes).
Paladins contains of the executables below. They occupy 108.19 MB (113442752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.06 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.07 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.61 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.13 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.76 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove Paladins from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Paladins when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Paladins.url
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 444090
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2211483008-2039814082-1953779667-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Paladins\Binaries\Redist\UE3Redist_vs2010.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2211483008-2039814082-1953779667-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Paladins\Binaries\Redist\UE3Redist_vs2012.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2211483008-2039814082-1953779667-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Paladins\Binaries\Win64\PaladinsEAC.exe
Paladins is a program by the software company Evil Mojo Games. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Paladins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Paladins from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Paladins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paladins". If it is installed on your PC the Paladins app will be found very quickly. When you select Paladins in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Paladins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Paladins:
- The publisher is: http://www.paladins.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Paladins.
8. After removing Paladins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Paladins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Paladins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Paladins by Evil Mojo Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Paladins by Evil Mojo Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Paladins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 20:00:26.737