Paint.NET v3.20 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Paint.NET v3.20 from your computerwww.getpaint.net
. You can read more on www.getpaint.net or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Paint.NET v3.20 can be found at http://www.getpaint.net/
. The full command line for uninstalling Paint.NET v3.20 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\PaintDN.inf,Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called PaintDotNet.exe and it has a size of 900.00 KB (921600 bytes).
Paint.NET v3.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 991.65 KB (1015448
bytes) on disk.
- PaintDotNet.exe (900.00 KB)
- PdnRepair.exe (23.65 KB)
- SetupNgen.exe (24.00 KB)
- UpdateMonitor.exe (20.00 KB)
- WiaProxy32.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.20
of Paint.NET v3.20.
Paint.NET v3.20 is a program released by the software company www.getpaint.net. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Paint.NET v3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Paint.NET v3.20 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Paint.NET v3.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "Paint.NET v3.20". If it exists on your system the Paint.NET v3.20 application will be found very quickly. When you click Paint.NET v3.20 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Paint.NET v3.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Paint.NET v3.20:
- The software company is: http://www.getpaint.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\PaintDN.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Paint.NET v3.20.
8. After uninstalling Paint.NET v3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Paint.NET v3.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Paint.NET v3.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Paint.NET v3.20 by www.getpaint.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Paint.NET v3.20 by www.getpaint.net is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Paint.NET v3.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:45:39.680