Paint.NET v 3.51
A guide to uninstall Paint.NET v 3.51 from your computer
Paint.NET v 3.51 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by www.getpaint.net
. Go over here
where you can get more info on www.getpaint.net. Click on http://www.getpaint.net/
to get more data about Paint.NET v 3.51 on www.getpaint.net's website. The full command line for uninstalling Paint.NET v 3.51 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection PaintDN.inf,Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. PaintDotNet.exe is the Paint.NET v 3.51's primary executable file and it takes close to 894.70 KB (916176 bytes) on disk.
Paint.NET v 3.51 is composed of the following executables which occupy 960.52 KB (983568
bytes) on disk:
- PaintDotNet.exe (894.70 KB)
- PdnRepair.exe (11.70 KB)
- SetupNgen.exe (25.20 KB)
- UpdateMonitor.exe (12.70 KB)
- WiaProxy32.exe (16.20 KB)
The current page applies to Paint.NET v 3.51 version 3.51
How to delete Paint.NET v 3.51 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Paint.NET v 3.51 is a program released by www.getpaint.net. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Paint.NET v 3.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Paint.NET v 3.51 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Paint.NET v 3.51". The Paint.NET v 3.51 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Paint.NET v 3.51 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Paint.NET v 3.51, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Paint.NET v 3.51:
- The publisher is: http://www.getpaint.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection PaintDN.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Paint.NET v 3.51.
8. After removing Paint.NET v 3.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Paint.NET v 3.51 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Paint.NET v 3.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Paint.NET v 3.51:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Paint.NET v 3.51 by www.getpaint.net from your PC, we are not saying that Paint.NET v 3.51 by www.getpaint.net is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Paint.NET v 3.51 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 07:51:13.840