Paint. NET 4.0.5
Paint. NET 4.0.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Paint. NET 4.0.5 from your PCLOMALKIN
. Take a look here
for more details on LOMALKIN. Paint. NET 4.0.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Paint. NET directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Paint. NET 4.0.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Paint. NET\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PaintDotNet.exe is the Paint. NET 4.0.5's main executable file and it takes about 1.68 MB (1765960 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Paint. NET 4.0.5. They occupy 1.92 MB (2009700
bytes) on disk.
- PaintDotNet.exe (1.68 MB)
- PdnRepair.exe (15.07 KB)
- SetupNgen.exe (31.07 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.32 KB)
- UpdateMonitor.exe (16.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.5
of Paint. NET 4.0.5.
Paint. NET 4.0.5 is an application released by the software company LOMALKIN. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Paint. NET 4.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Paint. NET 4.0.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Paint. NET 4.0.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paint. NET 4.0.5". The Paint. NET 4.0.5 program will be found very quickly. After you select Paint. NET 4.0.5 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Paint. NET 4.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Paint. NET 4.0.5.
8. After removing Paint. NET 4.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Paint. NET 4.0.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Paint. NET 4.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Paint. NET 4.0.5 by LOMALKIN from your PC, we are not saying that Paint. NET 4.0.5 by LOMALKIN is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Paint. NET 4.0.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-01 08:56:05.477