Paint XP version 1.3
How to uninstall Paint XP version 1.3 from your system
Paint XP version 1.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by MSPAINTXP.COM
. Open here
where you can read more on MSPAINTXP.COM. More details about Paint XP version 1.3 can be seen at http://www.mspaintxp.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Paint XP folder (same installation drive as Windows). Paint XP version 1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Paint XP\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called mspaint.exe and its approximative size is 335.00 KB (343040 bytes).
Paint XP version 1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.34 MB (1402142
bytes) on disk.
- mspaint.exe (335.00 KB)
- mspaint98.exe (336.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Paint XP version 1.3.
A way to erase Paint XP version 1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Paint XP version 1.3 is a program marketed by the software company MSPAINTXP.COM. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Paint XP version 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Paint XP version 1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Paint XP version 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Paint XP version 1.3 program will be found very quickly. After you select Paint XP version 1.3 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Paint XP version 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Paint XP version 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mspaintxp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Paint XP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Paint XP version 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Paint XP version 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Paint XP version 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Paint XP version 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Paint XP version 1.3 by MSPAINTXP.COM from your computer, we are not saying that Paint XP version 1.3 by MSPAINTXP.COM is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Paint XP version 1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 04:53:37.280