Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33's primary file takes around 12.16 MB (12749248 bytes) and is named nvcplui.exe.
Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.05 MB (15779712
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 376.33
of Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33.
Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33". If it exists on your system the Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33.
8. After uninstalling Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Painel de controle da NVIDIA 376.33 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 22:44:40.990