Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91
Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled nvcplui.exe and its approximative size is 12.16 MB (12746176 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91. They occupy 14.89 MB (15611776
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.73 MB)
The current web page applies to Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 version 361.91
Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91". If it exists on your system the Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91.
8. After uninstalling Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 361.91 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 12:40:52.030