Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01
You can find below details on how to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 6.57 MB (6887992 bytes) on disk and is titled nvcplui.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01. They take about 9.84 MB (10317304
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (6.57 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 342.01
of Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01.
Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01". The Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01.
8. After removing Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 342.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 18:06:09.750