Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The application's main executable file is named nvcplui.exe and occupies 5.64 MB (5917384 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35. They take about 8.31 MB (8718168
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (5.64 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 341.35
of Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35.
Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 or simply click the Search field and type in "Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35". The Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35.
8. After removing Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Painel de controle da NVIDIA 341.35 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:20:38.563