Pahelika - Secret Legends
Pahelika - Secret Legends is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pahelika - Secret Legends from your computerDenda Games
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Denda Games. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\Pahelika - Secret Legends folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Pahelika - Secret Legends is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\Pahelika - Secret Legends\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. PahelikaRelease.exe is the Pahelika - Secret Legends's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.65 MB (5928413 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Pahelika - Secret Legends. They occupy 6.16 MB (6459332
bytes) on disk.
- PahelikaRelease.exe (5.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.48 KB)
- lua.exe (176.00 KB)
- luac.exe (172.00 KB)
The current page applies to Pahelika - Secret Legends version 184.108.40.206
Pahelika - Secret Legends is a program offered by the software company Denda Games. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Pahelika - Secret Legends is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Pahelika - Secret Legends from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pahelika - Secret Legends or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pahelika - Secret Legends". If it is installed on your PC the Pahelika - Secret Legends application will be found very quickly. When you click Pahelika - Secret Legends in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pahelika - Secret Legends, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pahelika - Secret Legends.
8. After uninstalling Pahelika - Secret Legends, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pahelika - Secret Legends that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pahelika - Secret Legends using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pahelika - Secret Legends by Denda Games from your computer, we are not saying that Pahelika - Secret Legends by Denda Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pahelika - Secret Legends in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:55:54.640