Pagealicious is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Pagealicious from your systemPagealicious
. Further information on Pagealicious can be found here
. Pagealicious is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Pagealicious folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Pagealicious is C:\Program Files\Pagealicious\uninst000.exe. uninst000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 803.79 KB (823080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pagealicious. They take about 803.79 KB (823080
bytes) on disk.
- uninst000.exe (803.79 KB)
Pagealicious is an application marketed by the software company Pagealicious. Some people want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Pagealicious is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pagealicious from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pagealicious or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pagealicious". The Pagealicious application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pagealicious in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pagealicious, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pagealicious.
8. After removing Pagealicious, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pagealicious that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pagealicious with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pagealicious by Pagealicious from your computer, nor are we saying that Pagealicious by Pagealicious is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pagealicious in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-30 20:16:34.800