How to uninstall PageManager from your system
PageManager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by NewSoft Technology Corporation
. More info about NewSoft Technology Corporation can be read here
. PageManager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! PageManager 7.15 folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PageManager is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Convert.exe is the PageManager's primary executable file and it takes approximately 146.08 KB (149584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with PageManager. They take about 6.63 MB (6957200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Convert.exe (146.08 KB)
- EXPupk32.EXE (42.08 KB)
- expvw.exe (54.08 KB)
- ImportOldDB.exe (120.00 KB)
- LiveUpdateTray.exe (422.08 KB)
- MsMail.exe (26.08 KB)
- NetGroup.exe (90.08 KB)
- NsScanToOcr.exe (42.08 KB)
- NsScanToPdf.exe (46.08 KB)
- NsScanToXps.exe (42.08 KB)
- PMNotes.exe (78.08 KB)
- Pmsb.exe (149.83 KB)
- Prestopm.exe (3.85 MB)
- PrintFun.exe (310.08 KB)
- PShow.exe (242.08 KB)
- regapp.exe (30.08 KB)
- RemovePMUserData.exe (26.08 KB)
- ShareFolder.exe (30.08 KB)
- unregapp.exe (42.08 KB)
- VMPLAYER.exe (98.08 KB)
- Wait.exe (114.08 KB)
- WpdfViewer.exe (462.08 KB)
- VMPLAYER.exe (60.00 KB)
- setup.exe (183.00 KB)
This web page is about PageManager version 7.15.20
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PageManager:
How to delete PageManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PageManager is an application offered by the software company NewSoft Technology Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase PageManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PageManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "PageManager". The PageManager application will be found very quickly. When you select PageManager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PageManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PageManager.
8. After uninstalling PageManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PageManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PageManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed PageManager:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PageManager by NewSoft Technology Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that PageManager by NewSoft Technology Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PageManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2020-06-01 13:58:48.483