You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Page Refresh for Windows. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Page Refresh directory (same installation drive as Windows). A way to uninstall Page Refresh from your system
The following executables are installed along with Page Refresh. They take about 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- Page Refresh.exe (162.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Page Refresh.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Page Refresh:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Page Refresh:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Page Refresh
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Page Refresh\Page Refresh.dat
Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Page Refresh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Page Refresh from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Page Refresh or simply click the Search feature and type in "Page Refresh". If it exists on your system the Page Refresh app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Page Refresh in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Page Refresh, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Page Refresh.
8. After removing Page Refresh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Page Refresh that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Page Refresh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130