This page is about Padvish CryptoProtect for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Padvish CryptoProtect from your computerAmnpardaz Software Co.
. You can find out more on Amnpardaz Software Co. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.amnpardaz.com/
to get more data about Padvish CryptoProtect on Amnpardaz Software Co.'s website. Padvish CryptoProtect is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Padvish CryptoProtect directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Padvish CryptoProtect\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Padvish CryptoProtect. The application's main executable file has a size of 219.00 KB (224256 bytes) on disk and is titled CryptoProtect.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Padvish CryptoProtect. They occupy 458.59 KB (469596
bytes) on disk.
- CryptoProtect.exe (219.00 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (239.59 KB)
The current page applies to Padvish CryptoProtect version 22.214.171.124
Padvish CryptoProtect is a program by Amnpardaz Software Co.. Some users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Padvish CryptoProtect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Padvish CryptoProtect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Padvish CryptoProtect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Padvish CryptoProtect". If it is installed on your PC the Padvish CryptoProtect app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Padvish CryptoProtect in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Padvish CryptoProtect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Padvish CryptoProtect:
- The publisher is: http://support.amnpardaz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Padvish CryptoProtect\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Padvish CryptoProtect.
8. After removing Padvish CryptoProtect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Padvish CryptoProtect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Padvish CryptoProtect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Padvish CryptoProtect by Amnpardaz Software Co. from your computer, nor are we saying that Padvish CryptoProtect by Amnpardaz Software Co. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Padvish CryptoProtect in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 20:57:39.567