This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Padloc 3.1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Padloc 3.1.0 from your PCMaKleSoft UG
. You can read more on MaKleSoft UG or check for application updates here
. Padloc 3.1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Padloc directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Padloc\Uninstall Padloc.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Padloc 3.1.0. The program's main executable file is named Padloc.exe and occupies 108.25 MB (113503536 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Padloc 3.1.0. They occupy 108.60 MB (113872864
bytes) on disk.
- Padloc.exe (108.25 MB)
- Uninstall Padloc.exe (247.38 KB)
- elevate.exe (113.30 KB)
This web page is about Padloc 3.1.0 version 3.1.0
Padloc 3.1.0 is a program marketed by MaKleSoft UG. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Padloc 3.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Padloc 3.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Padloc 3.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Padloc 3.1.0". If it exists on your system the Padloc 3.1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Padloc 3.1.0 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Padloc 3.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Padloc 3.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Padloc 3.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Padloc 3.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Padloc 3.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Padloc 3.1.0 by MaKleSoft UG from your PC, we are not saying that Padloc 3.1.0 by MaKleSoft UG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Padloc 3.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 19:50:23.273