Pada Software 4.1
Pada Software 4.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Pada Software 4.1 from your PCPada Software Pvt Ltd.
. Further information on Pada Software Pvt Ltd. can be found here
. More details about Pada Software 4.1 can be found at http://www.pada.pro/
. Pada Software 4.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PadaSoftware folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Pada Software 4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PadaSoftware\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Pada Software 4.1's main file takes about 4.28 MB (4488192 bytes) and is called Pada.exe.
Pada Software 4.1 is composed of the following executables which take 7.23 MB (7581041
bytes) on disk:
- Pada.exe (4.28 MB)
- PadaIME.exe (909.00 KB)
- PadaKosha.exe (860.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This page is about Pada Software 4.1 version 4.1
Pada Software 4.1 is a program offered by Pada Software Pvt Ltd.. Some people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Pada Software 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pada Software 4.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pada Software 4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pada Software 4.1". If it is installed on your PC the Pada Software 4.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pada Software 4.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pada Software 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pada Software 4.1:
- The software company is: http://www.pada.pro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PadaSoftware\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pada Software 4.1.
8. After removing Pada Software 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pada Software 4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pada Software 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pada Software 4.1 by Pada Software Pvt Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pada Software 4.1 by Pada Software Pvt Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pada Software 4.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:12:55.520