A way to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.98 from your system
Pad2Pad 1.9.98 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Pad2Pad.com
. Further information on Pad2Pad.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.pad2pad.com/
to get more data about Pad2Pad 1.9.98 on Pad2Pad.com's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Pad2Pad folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.98 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Pad2Pad\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. pad2pad.exe is the Pad2Pad 1.9.98's primary executable file and it occupies around 14.12 MB (14807040 bytes) on disk.
Pad2Pad 1.9.98 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.82 MB (15535265
bytes) on disk.
- pad2pad.exe (14.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.16 KB)
The current page applies to Pad2Pad 1.9.98 version 21.9.98
A way to erase Pad2Pad 1.9.98 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Pad2Pad 1.9.98 is an application by Pad2Pad.com. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.98 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pad2Pad 1.9.98 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pad2Pad 1.9.98". If it exists on your system the Pad2Pad 1.9.98 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pad2Pad 1.9.98 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pad2Pad 1.9.98, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pad2Pad 1.9.98:
- The software company is: http://www.pad2pad.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pad2Pad\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.98.
8. After removing Pad2Pad 1.9.98, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pad2Pad 1.9.98 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pad2Pad 1.9.98 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Pad2Pad 1.9.98:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.98 by Pad2Pad.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Pad2Pad 1.9.98 by Pad2Pad.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.98 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-11-11 18:55:47.440