This info is about Pad2Pad 1.9.115 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.115 from your systemPad2Pad.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Pad2Pad.com. You can get more details about Pad2Pad 1.9.115 at http://www.pad2pad.com/
. Usually the Pad2Pad 1.9.115 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pad2Pad directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Pad2Pad 1.9.115 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pad2Pad\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 14.83 MB (15554200 bytes) on disk and is called pad2pad.exe.
Pad2Pad 1.9.115 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.54 MB (16290109
bytes) on disk.
- pad2pad.exe (14.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.9.115
of Pad2Pad 1.9.115.
Pad2Pad 1.9.115 is a program released by Pad2Pad.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.115 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Pad2Pad 1.9.115 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pad2Pad 1.9.115 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pad2Pad 1.9.115". If it is installed on your PC the Pad2Pad 1.9.115 app will be found automatically. When you click Pad2Pad 1.9.115 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pad2Pad 1.9.115, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pad2Pad 1.9.115:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pad2pad.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pad2Pad\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pad2Pad 1.9.115.
8. After uninstalling Pad2Pad 1.9.115, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pad2Pad 1.9.115 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pad2Pad 1.9.115 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.115 by Pad2Pad.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Pad2Pad 1.9.115 by Pad2Pad.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.115 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 09:35:01.270