You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.109 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.109 from your computerPad2Pad.com
. More data about Pad2Pad.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pad2pad.com/
to get more facts about Pad2Pad 1.9.109 on Pad2Pad.com's website. Pad2Pad 1.9.109 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pad2Pad folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Pad2Pad 1.9.109 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pad2Pad\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Pad2Pad 1.9.109's main file takes about 14.80 MB (15520952 bytes) and is called pad2pad.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Pad2Pad 1.9.109. They take 15.50 MB (16249177
bytes) on disk.
- pad2pad.exe (14.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.9.109
of Pad2Pad 1.9.109.
Pad2Pad 1.9.109 is a program marketed by Pad2Pad.com. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Pad2Pad 1.9.109 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pad2Pad 1.9.109 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pad2Pad 1.9.109 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pad2Pad 1.9.109". The Pad2Pad 1.9.109 application will be found very quickly. After you select Pad2Pad 1.9.109 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pad2Pad 1.9.109, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pad2Pad 1.9.109:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pad2pad.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pad2Pad\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pad2Pad 1.9.109.
8. After removing Pad2Pad 1.9.109, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pad2Pad 1.9.109 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pad2Pad 1.9.109 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.109 by Pad2Pad.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Pad2Pad 1.9.109 by Pad2Pad.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pad2Pad 1.9.109 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:41:44.303