Pacman Master is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Pacman Master from your computernProTechno
. Open here
where you can get more info on nProTechno. Click on https://marketplace.firefox.com/search?author=nProTechno
to get more data about Pacman Master on nProTechno's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pacmanmaster-4ffe2f84b4a6943106da3b464938ebb8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Pacman Master is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pacmanmaster-4ffe2f84b4a6943106da3b464938ebb8\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 87.32 KB (89416 bytes) on disk.
Pacman Master contains of the executables below. They occupy 87.32 KB (89416
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (87.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6
of Pacman Master.
Pacman Master is a program marketed by the software company nProTechno. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Pacman Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Pacman Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pacman Master or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pacman Master". If it exists on your system the Pacman Master app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pacman Master in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pacman Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pacman Master:
- The web site of the application is: https://marketplace.firefox.com/search?author=nProTechno
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pacmanmaster-4ffe2f84b4a6943106da3b464938ebb8\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pacman Master.
8. After removing Pacman Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pacman Master which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pacman Master with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pacman Master by nProTechno from your computer, we are not saying that Pacman Master by nProTechno is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pacman Master in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 09:57:27.927