Packet Tracer 4.01
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Packet Tracer 4.01 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Packet Tracer 4.01 from your systemCisco Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Cisco Systems, Inc.. You can read more about about Packet Tracer 4.01 at http://cisco.netacad.net
. Usually the Packet Tracer 4.01 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Packet Tracer 4.01 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Packet Tracer 4.01 is "C:\Program Files\Packet Tracer 4.01\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.28 MB (6586368 bytes) on disk and is called PacketTracer4.exe.
The executables below are part of Packet Tracer 4.01. They take an average of 7.35 MB (7704842
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
- linguist.exe (440.00 KB)
- PacketTracer4.exe (6.28 MB)
This page is about Packet Tracer 4.01 version 4.01
Packet Tracer 4.01 is a program marketed by Cisco Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Packet Tracer 4.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Packet Tracer 4.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Packet Tracer 4.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packet Tracer 4.01". The Packet Tracer 4.01 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Packet Tracer 4.01 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Packet Tracer 4.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packet Tracer 4.01:
- The web site of the program is: http://cisco.netacad.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Packet Tracer 4.01\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Packet Tracer 4.01.
8. After removing Packet Tracer 4.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Packet Tracer 4.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packet Tracer 4.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Packet Tracer 4.01 by Cisco Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Packet Tracer 4.01 by Cisco Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Packet Tracer 4.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:36:11.933