Packet Sender for Windows
This web page is about Packet Sender for Windows for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Packet Sender for Windows from your systemDan Nagle
. Additional info about Dan Nagle can be seen here
. More info about the software Packet Sender for Windows can be seen at http://PacketSender.com/
. Packet Sender for Windows is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PacketSender directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Packet Sender for Windows's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PacketSender\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled PacketSender.exe and its approximative size is 849.50 KB (869888 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Packet Sender for Windows. They occupy 1.53 MB (1606305
bytes) on disk.
- PacketSender.exe (849.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.16 KB)
Packet Sender for Windows is an application by the software company Dan Nagle. Some users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Packet Sender for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Packet Sender for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Packet Sender for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Packet Sender for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Packet Sender for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Packet Sender for Windows in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Packet Sender for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packet Sender for Windows:
- The software company is: http://PacketSender.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PacketSender\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Packet Sender for Windows.
8. After removing Packet Sender for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Packet Sender for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packet Sender for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Packet Sender for Windows by Dan Nagle from your computer, nor are we saying that Packet Sender for Windows by Dan Nagle is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Packet Sender for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 09:46:28.433