Packet Sender for Windows
Packet Sender for Windows is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Packet Sender for Windows from your PCNagleCode, LLC
. Further information on NagleCode, LLC can be seen here
. More details about the program Packet Sender for Windows can be seen at https://PacketSender.com/
. Usually the Packet Sender for Windows program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PacketSender folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Packet Sender for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\PacketSender\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.50 MB (1569624 bytes) on disk and is named PacketSender.exe.
Packet Sender for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.54 MB (2660410
bytes) on disk.
- PacketSender.exe (1.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
Packet Sender for Windows is a program by the software company NagleCode, LLC. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Packet Sender for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Packet Sender for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Packet Sender for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packet Sender for Windows". The Packet Sender for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Packet Sender for Windows in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Packet Sender for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packet Sender for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: https://PacketSender.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PacketSender\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Packet Sender for Windows.
8. After removing Packet Sender for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Packet Sender for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Packet Sender for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Packet Sender for Windows by NagleCode, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Packet Sender for Windows by NagleCode, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Packet Sender for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 10:19:16.733