Packed Train is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Packed Train from your systemIce Code Games
. Open here
for more details on Ice Code Games. More details about the software Packed Train can be seen at http://icecodegames.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Packed Train directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Packed Train. The program's main executable file occupies 633.50 KB (648704 bytes) on disk and is called PackedTrain.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Packed Train. They occupy 1.98 MB (2075584
bytes) on disk.
- PackedTrain.exe (633.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.36 MB)
Packed Train is a program by the software company Ice Code Games. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Packed Train is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Packed Train from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Packed Train or simply activate the Search field and type in "Packed Train". The Packed Train app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Packed Train in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Packed Train, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packed Train:
- The web site of the application is: http://icecodegames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Packed Train.
8. After removing Packed Train, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Packed Train that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packed Train using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Packed Train by Ice Code Games from your PC, we are not saying that Packed Train by Ice Code Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Packed Train in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 05:35:44.520