Packard Bell Touch Tools
This page is about Packard Bell Touch Tools for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Packard Bell Touch Tools from your computerPackard Bell
. Go over here
for more information on Packard Bell. You can read more about related to Packard Bell Touch Tools at http://www.packardbell.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Touch Tools folder (same installation drive as Windows). Packard Bell Touch Tools's complete uninstall command line is MsiExec.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 840.25 KB (860416 bytes) on disk and is named TouchTools.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Packard Bell Touch Tools. They take 3.51 MB (3679744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeployTool.exe (289.25 KB)
- ListCheck.exe (463.25 KB)
- TouchTools.exe (840.25 KB)
- TouchToolsLauncher.exe (236.25 KB)
- TouchToolsLaunchSvc.exe (244.75 KB)
- UpgradeTool.exe (1.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01.3001
of Packard Bell Touch Tools. You can find below info on other application versions of Packard Bell Touch Tools:
Packard Bell Touch Tools is a program offered by Packard Bell. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Packard Bell Touch Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Packard Bell Touch Tools from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Packard Bell Touch Tools or simply click the Search field and type in "Packard Bell Touch Tools". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Touch Tools program will be found automatically. When you select Packard Bell Touch Tools in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Packard Bell Touch Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Touch Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Packard Bell Touch Tools.
8. After removing Packard Bell Touch Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Touch Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Touch Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Packard Bell Touch Tools by Packard Bell from your computer, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Touch Tools by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Packard Bell Touch Tools supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 19:30:54.837