Packard Bell Recovery Management
Packard Bell Recovery Management is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Packard Bell Recovery Management from your systemPackard Bell
. Go over here
where you can read more on Packard Bell. More information about the application Packard Bell Recovery Management can be seen at http://www.packardbell.com
. Usually the Packard Bell Recovery Management program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Recovery Management directory, depending on the user's option during install. Packard Bell Recovery Management's full uninstall command line is Msiexec.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled eRecoveryUI.exe and occupies 1.50 MB (1574544 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Packard Bell Recovery Management. They take an average of 4.14 MB (4341456
bytes) on disk.
- ConfigTskSchler.exe (89.14 KB)
- eRecoveryMain.exe (382.64 KB)
- eRecoveryUI.exe (1.50 MB)
- HidChk.exe (1.68 MB)
- Notification.exe (509.64 KB)
This data is about Packard Bell Recovery Management version 6.00.3011
alone. Click on the links below for other Packard Bell Recovery Management versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Packard Bell Recovery Management we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Packard Bell Recovery Management:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Recovery Management
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Recovery Management\BcdLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Recovery Management\ConfigTskSchler.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Recovery Management\eRecoveryMain.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Recovery Management\eRecoveryUI.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Recovery Management\
Packard Bell Recovery Management is an application marketed by Packard Bell. Some users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Packard Bell Recovery Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Packard Bell Recovery Management from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Recovery Management or simply click the Search field and type in "Packard Bell Recovery Management". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Recovery Management application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Packard Bell Recovery Management in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Packard Bell Recovery Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Recovery Management:
- The software company is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: Msiexec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Packard Bell Recovery Management.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Recovery Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Recovery Management that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Recovery Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Packard Bell Recovery Management by Packard Bell from your computer, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Recovery Management by Packard Bell is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Packard Bell Recovery Management supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:02:34.040