Packard Bell Quick Access
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Packard Bell Quick Access for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Packard Bell Quick Access from your computerPackard Bell
. Go over here
for more info on Packard Bell. More info about the program Packard Bell Quick Access can be seen at http://www.packardbell.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Quick Access folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Packard Bell Quick Access by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 548.34 KB (561504 bytes) on disk and is named QuickAccess.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Packard Bell Quick Access. They take about 6.18 MB (6484448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeployTool.exe (288.34 KB)
- ListCheck.exe (461.84 KB)
- QAAdminAgent.exe (501.84 KB)
- QAAgent.exe (385.84 KB)
- QALauncher.exe (370.34 KB)
- QALockHandler.exe (378.84 KB)
- QASvc.exe (439.84 KB)
- QAToastCreator.exe (260.84 KB)
- QuickAccess.exe (548.34 KB)
- UpgradeTool.exe (1.51 MB)
- DockSafelyRemoveUI.exe (400.84 KB)
- SunlightReading.exe (343.34 KB)
- SwitchLockWindow.exe (403.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.3005
of Packard Bell Quick Access. You can find here a few links to other Packard Bell Quick Access versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Packard Bell Quick Access from your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Packard Bell Quick Access's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Quick Access
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Quick Access\AcrHttp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Quick Access\CSharpAnalytics.Net45.dll
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Quick Access\DeployTool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Quick Access\drivers\devcon.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Quick Access\
Packard Bell Quick Access is a program by Packard Bell. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Packard Bell Quick Access is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Packard Bell Quick Access from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Packard Bell Quick Access or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Quick Access". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell Quick Access application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Packard Bell Quick Access in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Packard Bell Quick Access, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Quick Access:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Packard Bell Quick Access.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Quick Access, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Quick Access that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Quick Access using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Packard Bell Quick Access by Packard Bell from your computer, we are not saying that Packard Bell Quick Access by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell Quick Access in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:39:02.510