Packard Bell Games
Packard Bell Games is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Packard Bell Games from your PCPokki
. Go over here
where you can read more on Pokki. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Packard Bell Games is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. pokki.exe is the Packard Bell Games's primary executable file and it occupies around 7.87 MB (8252744 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Packard Bell Games. They take 7.93 MB (8319816
bytes) on disk.
- pokki.exe (7.87 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Packard Bell Games version 184.108.40.206206
alone. Click on the links below for other Packard Bell Games versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Packard Bell Games.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Packard Bell Games.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Packard Bell Games.lnk
Packard Bell Games is an application offered by Pokki. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Packard Bell Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Packard Bell Games from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Packard Bell Games or simply click the Search field and type in "Packard Bell Games". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Games application will be found very quickly. After you click Packard Bell Games in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Packard Bell Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Packard Bell Games.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Games that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Packard Bell Games by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Games by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Packard Bell Games in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 21:03:08.463