Packard Bell Games
Packard Bell Games is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Packard Bell Games from your PCPokki
. Go over here
where you can read more on Pokki. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Packard Bell Games is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. pokki.exe is the Packard Bell Games's primary executable file and it occupies around 7.87 MB (8252744 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Packard Bell Games. They take 7.93 MB (8319816
bytes) on disk.
- pokki.exe (7.87 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Packard Bell Games version 126.96.36.199206
alone. Click on the links below for other Packard Bell Games versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Packard Bell Games.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Packard Bell Games.ico
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Packard Bell Games.lnk
Packard Bell Games is an application offered by Pokki. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Packard Bell Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Packard Bell Games from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Packard Bell Games or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Games". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell Games program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Packard Bell Games in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Packard Bell Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Packard Bell Games.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Games that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Packard Bell Games by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Games by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Packard Bell Games in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 21:03:08.463