Package Installer 3.127.13
This info is about Package Installer 3.127.13 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Package Installer 3.127.13 from your systemAnyDATA.NET, Inc.
. More information on AnyDATA.NET, Inc. can be found here
. More details about Package Installer 3.127.13 can be seen at http://www.anydata.net
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Easy Wireless Net folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Package Installer 3.127.13 is C:\Program Files\Easy Wireless Net\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. EasyWirelessNet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.53 MB (3702784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Package Installer 3.127.13. They take about 9.82 MB (10291889
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasyWirelessNet.exe (3.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (85.54 KB)
- DPInst.exe (776.47 KB)
- ISRegUn.exe (252.00 KB)
- SvcADU.exe (160.00 KB)
- UnRegXP.exe (44.00 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (908.47 KB)
- Launcher.exe (296.00 KB)
- Uninstall Driver.exe (82.78 KB)
This web page is about Package Installer 3.127.13 version 3.127.13
Package Installer 3.127.13 is an application marketed by the software company AnyDATA.NET, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Package Installer 3.127.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Package Installer 3.127.13 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Package Installer 3.127.13 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Package Installer 3.127.13". If it is installed on your PC the Package Installer 3.127.13 app will be found automatically. When you click Package Installer 3.127.13 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Package Installer 3.127.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Package Installer 3.127.13:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anydata.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easy Wireless Net\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Package Installer 3.127.13.
8. After uninstalling Package Installer 3.127.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Package Installer 3.127.13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Package Installer 3.127.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Package Installer 3.127.13 by AnyDATA.NET, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Package Installer 3.127.13 by AnyDATA.NET, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Package Installer 3.127.13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:47:00.883