PV Studio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall PV Studio from your computerSolarPathfinder
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SolarPathfinder. Click on http://www.solarpathfinder.com/
to get more information about PV Studio on SolarPathfinder's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarPathfinder\PV Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PV Studio is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarPathfinder\PV Studio\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PVStudio.exe is the PV Studio's main executable file and it occupies about 145.50 KB (148992 bytes) on disk.
PV Studio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 278.97 KB (285670
bytes) on disk:
- PVStudio.exe (145.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11.10
of PV Studio. For other PV Studio versions please click below:
PV Studio is a program by SolarPathfinder. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove PV Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PV Studio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PV Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "PV Studio". If it exists on your system the PV Studio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PV Studio in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PV Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PV Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.solarpathfinder.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarPathfinder\PV Studio\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PV Studio.
8. After removing PV Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PV Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PV Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PV Studio by SolarPathfinder from your PC, nor are we saying that PV Studio by SolarPathfinder is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PV Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 13:26:31.613