You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PURE for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PURE from your PCBlack Rock Studio
. You can find out more on Black Rock Studio or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PURE directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PURE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Pure.exe is the PURE's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.53 MB (5801488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PURE. They take about 11.64 MB (12202648
bytes) on disk.
- Pure.exe (5.53 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall PURE.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by PURE when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Disney Interactive Studios\Pure
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Disney Interactive Studios\Pure\save_puresave.dat
PURE is a program offered by the software company Black Rock Studio. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase PURE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PURE with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PURE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PURE". If it exists on your system the PURE app will be found very quickly. When you click PURE in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PURE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PURE.
8. After uninstalling PURE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PURE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PURE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PURE by Black Rock Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that PURE by Black Rock Studio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PURE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 19:03:37.623