This info is about PUBG Lite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PUBG Lite from your PCSE7EN Solutions
. More information about SE7EN Solutions can be seen here
. You can read more about about PUBG Lite at https://se7en.ws/pubg-lite/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PUBGLite folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PUBG Lite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PUBGLite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.75 MB (1831896 bytes) on disk.
PUBG Lite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 115.18 MB (120775680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.50 KB)
- Launcher.exe (1.75 MB)
- LauncherAgent.exe (29.46 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins001.exe (2.42 MB)
- PUBGLite.exe (147.96 KB)
- ucldr_bgl_se.exe (5.97 MB)
- ucsvc.exe (2.00 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (38.17 MB)
- BroCrashReporter.exe (175.50 KB)
- PUBGLite-Win64-Shipping.exe (63.29 MB)
The current web page applies to PUBG Lite version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other PUBG Lite versions:
PUBG Lite is an application offered by the software company SE7EN Solutions. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall PUBG Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PUBG Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PUBG Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PUBG Lite". If it is installed on your PC the PUBG Lite application will be found automatically. After you click PUBG Lite in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PUBG Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PUBG Lite:
- The web site of the program is: https://se7en.ws/pubg-lite/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PUBGLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PUBG Lite.
8. After removing PUBG Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PUBG Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PUBG Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PUBG Lite by SE7EN Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that PUBG Lite by SE7EN Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PUBG Lite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 20:51:50.767