This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PU Portal for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PU Portal from your PCPU Portal
. More information about PU Portal can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. PU Portal's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. PU Portal's main file takes about 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside PU Portal. They take about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to PU Portal version 1.0
PU Portal is a program marketed by the software company PU Portal. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase PU Portal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PU Portal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PU Portal or simply activate the Search field and type in "PU Portal". If it is installed on your PC the PU Portal application will be found automatically. After you click PU Portal in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PU Portal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PU Portal.
8. After removing PU Portal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PU Portal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PU Portal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PU Portal by PU Portal from your computer, nor are we saying that PU Portal by PU Portal is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PU Portal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:54:25.833