You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PTicketEditor 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PTicketEditor 18.104.22.168 from your computerCKGroove
. You can find out more on CKGroove or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ckgroove.com/
if you want to read more on PTicketEditor 22.214.171.124 on CKGroove's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CKGroove\PTicketEditor folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PTicketEditor 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CKGroove\PTicketEditor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TicketEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.64 MB (2768896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PTicketEditor 188.8.131.52. They take 2.74 MB (2873029
bytes) on disk.
- TicketEditor.exe (2.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.69 KB)
The current page applies to PTicketEditor 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
PTicketEditor 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by CKGroove. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove PTicketEditor 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PTicketEditor 126.96.36.199 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PTicketEditor 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PTicketEditor 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the PTicketEditor 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. When you select PTicketEditor 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PTicketEditor 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PTicketEditor 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.ckgroove.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CKGroove\PTicketEditor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PTicketEditor 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing PTicketEditor 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PTicketEditor 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PTicketEditor 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PTicketEditor 22.214.171.124 by CKGroove from your computer, nor are we saying that PTicketEditor 126.96.36.199 by CKGroove is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PTicketEditor 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:32:36.747