PTP2 Skychanger 1.0
This web page is about PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 from your PCBlueSky Interactive
. Take a look here
where you can read more on BlueSky Interactive. Click on www.bluesky-interactive.com
to get more details about PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 on BlueSky Interactive's website. Usually the PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Auran\PTP2\SETUP folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Auran\PTP2\SETUP\setup.exe. PTP2 Skychanger 1.0's primary file takes about 363.50 KB (372224 bytes) and is named SETUP.EXE.
The following executables are installed together with PTP2 Skychanger 1.0. They take about 363.50 KB (372224
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 version 1.0
PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 is a program released by the software company BlueSky Interactive. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PTP2 Skychanger 1.0". If it exists on your system the PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PTP2 Skychanger 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PTP2 Skychanger 1.0:
- The publisher is: www.bluesky-interactive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auran\PTP2\SETUP\setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PTP2 Skychanger 1.0.
8. After removing PTP2 Skychanger 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 by BlueSky Interactive from your computer, we are not saying that PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 by BlueSky Interactive is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PTP2 Skychanger 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-24 16:48:33.247