PTGui Pro 10.0.13
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PTGui Pro 10.0.13 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PTGui Pro 10.0.13 from your computerNew House Internet Services B.V.
. Open here
where you can get more info on New House Internet Services B.V.. You can read more about about PTGui Pro 10.0.13 at http://www.ptgui.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\PTGui directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling PTGui Pro 10.0.13 is C:\Program Files\PTGui\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled PTGui.exe and its approximative size is 16.19 MB (16978640 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PTGui Pro 10.0.13. They take an average of 23.93 MB (25087832
bytes) on disk.
- PTGui.exe (16.19 MB)
- PTGuiViewer.exe (7.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (59.23 KB)
- dcraw.exe (451.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.13
of PTGui Pro 10.0.13.
PTGui Pro 10.0.13 is an application offered by the software company New House Internet Services B.V.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove PTGui Pro 10.0.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PTGui Pro 10.0.13 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PTGui Pro 10.0.13 or simply click the Search field and type in "PTGui Pro 10.0.13". If it exists on your system the PTGui Pro 10.0.13 app will be found automatically. When you select PTGui Pro 10.0.13 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PTGui Pro 10.0.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PTGui Pro 10.0.13:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ptgui.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PTGui\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PTGui Pro 10.0.13.
8. After uninstalling PTGui Pro 10.0.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PTGui Pro 10.0.13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PTGui Pro 10.0.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PTGui Pro 10.0.13 by New House Internet Services B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that PTGui Pro 10.0.13 by New House Internet Services B.V. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PTGui Pro 10.0.13 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 14:02:46.877