PT Portrait version 1.0.0
This info is about PT Portrait version 1.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PT Portrait version 1.0.0 from your PCPHOTO-TOOLBOX.COM
. Open here
where you can find out more on PHOTO-TOOLBOX.COM. Click on http://www.photo-toolbox.com/
to get more facts about PT Portrait version 1.0.0 on PHOTO-TOOLBOX.COM's website. PT Portrait version 1.0.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\PT Portrait directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for PT Portrait version 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files\PT Portrait\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.91 MB (9341440 bytes) on disk and is called Portrait.exe.
The executable files below are part of PT Portrait version 1.0.0. They take about 9.60 MB (10064158
bytes) on disk.
- Portrait.exe (8.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The current page applies to PT Portrait version 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
PT Portrait version 1.0.0 is a program marketed by PHOTO-TOOLBOX.COM. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PT Portrait version 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PT Portrait version 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PT Portrait version 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PT Portrait version 1.0.0". The PT Portrait version 1.0.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select PT Portrait version 1.0.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PT Portrait version 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PT Portrait version 1.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.photo-toolbox.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PT Portrait\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PT Portrait version 1.0.0.
8. After removing PT Portrait version 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PT Portrait version 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PT Portrait version 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PT Portrait version 1.0.0 by PHOTO-TOOLBOX.COM from your PC, we are not saying that PT Portrait version 1.0.0 by PHOTO-TOOLBOX.COM is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PT Portrait version 1.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 12:16:24.050