PT Boats: South Gambit
This web page is about PT Boats: South Gambit for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall PT Boats: South Gambit from your systemCD Navigator
. Further information on CD Navigator can be found here
. Please follow http://www.akella.com/
if you want to read more on PT Boats: South Gambit on CD Navigator's web page. Usually the PT Boats: South Gambit program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Akella Games\PT Boats - South Gambit directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PT Boats: South Gambit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Akella Games\PT Boats - South Gambit\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 15.29 MB (16031744 bytes) on disk and is titled PTBoatsSG.exe.
PT Boats: South Gambit is composed of the following executables which take 17.13 MB (17961754
bytes) on disk:
- PTBoatsSG.exe (15.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.28 KB)
- MissionEditor.exe (1.07 MB)
- wininst-6.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (60.00 KB)
PT Boats: South Gambit is an application marketed by the software company CD Navigator. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PT Boats: South Gambit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PT Boats: South Gambit from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PT Boats: South Gambit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PT Boats: South Gambit". If it exists on your system the PT Boats: South Gambit program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PT Boats: South Gambit in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PT Boats: South Gambit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PT Boats: South Gambit:
- The publisher is: http://www.akella.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Akella Games\PT Boats - South Gambit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PT Boats: South Gambit.
8. After uninstalling PT Boats: South Gambit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PT Boats: South Gambit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PT Boats: South Gambit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PT Boats: South Gambit by CD Navigator from your computer, we are not saying that PT Boats: South Gambit by CD Navigator is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PT Boats: South Gambit in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-22 01:02:07.943