You can find on this page details on how to remove PSafe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PSafe from your systemPSafe
. Go over here
where you can get more info on PSafe. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PSafe folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\PSafe\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove PSafe. The program's main executable file occupies 547.58 KB (560725 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed beside PSafe. They take about 547.58 KB (560725
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (547.58 KB)
This info is about PSafe version 3.2.1210.31401
only. For more PSafe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PSafe is an application released by PSafe. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove PSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PSafe or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSafe". The PSafe app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PSafe in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PSafe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PSafe.
8. After removing PSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PSafe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PSafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PSafe by PSafe from your computer, nor are we saying that PSafe by PSafe is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PSafe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:47:53.453