You can find on this page details on how to remove PSafe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PSafe from your systemPSafe
. Go over here
where you can get more info on PSafe. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PSafe folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\PSafe\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove PSafe. The program's main executable file occupies 547.58 KB (560725 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed beside PSafe. They take about 547.58 KB (560725
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (547.58 KB)
This info is about PSafe version 3.2.1210.31401
only. For more PSafe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PSafe is an application released by PSafe. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove PSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PSafe or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSafe". If it exists on your system the PSafe program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PSafe in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PSafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PSafe.
8. After removing PSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PSafe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PSafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PSafe by PSafe from your computer, nor are we saying that PSafe by PSafe is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PSafe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:47:53.453