PSX Extension 1
This web page is about PSX Extension 1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PSX Extension 1 from your computerSwap Developer
. Open here
for more details on Swap Developer. Usually the PSX Extension 1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PSX Extension 1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\PSX Extension 1\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall PSX Extension 1. PSX Extension 1's primary file takes about 749.50 KB (767488 bytes) and is named PSX Extension 1-bg.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PSX Extension 1. They take about 2.32 MB (2429466
bytes) on disk.
- PSX Extension 1-bg.exe (749.50 KB)
- PSX Extension 1-buttonutil.exe (319.50 KB)
- PSX Extension 1-codedownloader.exe (502.00 KB)
- PSX Extension 1-helper.exe (323.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (478.03 KB)
The current page applies to PSX Extension 1 version 126.96.36.199
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove PSX Extension 1 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PSX Extension 1 from your PC:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PSX Extension 1
- C:\Program Files\PSX Extension 1
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PSX Extension 1\DTFProxyToServerSect_bCrossriderApp0044538_p1120.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PSX Extension 1\DTFProxyToServerSect_bCrossriderApp0044538_p1240.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PSX Extension 1\DTFProxyToServerSect_bCrossriderApp0044538_p1296.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PSX Extension 1\DTFProxyToServerSect_bCrossriderApp0044538_p1352.dat
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\PSX Extension 1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\PSX Extension 1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PSX Extension 1
PSX Extension 1 is an application offered by the software company Swap Developer. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove PSX Extension 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PSX Extension 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PSX Extension 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PSX Extension 1". If it exists on your system the PSX Extension 1 app will be found very quickly. After you select PSX Extension 1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PSX Extension 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PSX Extension 1.
8. After removing PSX Extension 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PSX Extension 1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PSX Extension 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PSX Extension 1 by Swap Developer from your PC, nor are we saying that PSX Extension 1 by Swap Developer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSX Extension 1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-25 19:44:00.507