PSX Extension 1
This web page is about PSX Extension 1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PSX Extension 1 from your computerSwap Developer
. Open here
for more details on Swap Developer. Usually the PSX Extension 1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PSX Extension 1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\PSX Extension 1\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall PSX Extension 1. PSX Extension 1's primary file takes about 749.50 KB (767488 bytes) and is named PSX Extension 1-bg.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PSX Extension 1. They take about 2.32 MB (2429466
bytes) on disk.
- PSX Extension 1-bg.exe (749.50 KB)
- PSX Extension 1-buttonutil.exe (319.50 KB)
- PSX Extension 1-codedownloader.exe (502.00 KB)
- PSX Extension 1-helper.exe (323.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (478.03 KB)
The current page applies to PSX Extension 1 version 220.127.116.11
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove PSX Extension 1 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PSX Extension 1 from your PC:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PSX Extension 1
- C:\Program Files\PSX Extension 1
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PSX Extension 1\DTFProxyToServerSect_bCrossriderApp0044538_p1120.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PSX Extension 1\DTFProxyToServerSect_bCrossriderApp0044538_p1240.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PSX Extension 1\DTFProxyToServerSect_bCrossriderApp0044538_p1296.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PSX Extension 1\DTFProxyToServerSect_bCrossriderApp0044538_p1352.dat
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\PSX Extension 1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\PSX Extension 1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PSX Extension 1
PSX Extension 1 is an application offered by the software company Swap Developer. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove PSX Extension 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PSX Extension 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PSX Extension 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSX Extension 1". If it is installed on your PC the PSX Extension 1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PSX Extension 1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PSX Extension 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PSX Extension 1.
8. After removing PSX Extension 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PSX Extension 1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PSX Extension 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PSX Extension 1 by Swap Developer from your PC, nor are we saying that PSX Extension 1 by Swap Developer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSX Extension 1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-25 19:44:00.507