This page is about PSWplus (Standard) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall PSWplus (Standard) from your systemSwissphone
. Additional info about Swissphone can be seen here
. Detailed information about PSWplus (Standard) can be found at http://www.swissphone.com
. PSWplus (Standard) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swissphone\PSWplus (Standard) directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall PSWplus (Standard) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Swissphone\PSWplus (Standard)\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PSWplus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.49 MB (4712448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PSWplus (Standard). They occupy about 4.79 MB (5026632
bytes) on disk.
- PSWplus.exe (4.49 MB)
- uninst.exe (98.20 KB)
- sox.exe (208.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PSWplus (Standard). You can find below info on other releases of PSWplus (Standard):
...click to view all...
PSWplus (Standard) is a program released by the software company Swissphone. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase PSWplus (Standard) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PSWplus (Standard) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PSWplus (Standard) or simply activate the Search field and type in "PSWplus (Standard)". If it is installed on your PC the PSWplus (Standard) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PSWplus (Standard) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PSWplus (Standard), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSWplus (Standard):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swissphone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swissphone\PSWplus (Standard)\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PSWplus (Standard).
8. After uninstalling PSWplus (Standard), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PSWplus (Standard) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PSWplus (Standard) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PSWplus (Standard) by Swissphone from your computer, nor are we saying that PSWplus (Standard) by Swissphone is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PSWplus (Standard) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 16:26:08.567