You can find on this page details on how to remove PST for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PST from your PCMT
. More information on MT can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PST\PST folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PST is "C:\Program Files\PST\PST\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1,008.00 KB (1032192 bytes) on disk and is titled PST.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PST. They occupy 1.64 MB (1723673
bytes) on disk.
- PST.exe (1,008.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
PST is a program released by the software company MT. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase PST is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PST from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PST or simply click the Search feature and type in "PST". If it exists on your system the PST program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PST in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PST, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PST.
8. After removing PST, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PST that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PST using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PST by MT from your PC, nor are we saying that PST by MT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PST supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 08:53:43.407