PST Walker 5.44
This page is about PST Walker 5.44 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall PST Walker 5.44 from your systemPST Walker Software
. Additional info about PST Walker Software can be read here
. Click on http://pstwalker.com/
to get more info about PST Walker 5.44 on PST Walker Software's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PST Walker folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall PST Walker 5.44 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PST Walker\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled pstwalker.exe and occupies 5.38 MB (5638656 bytes).
PST Walker 5.44 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.90 MB (12478161
bytes) on disk.
- pstwalker.exe (5.38 MB)
- pstwalker32.exe (5.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about PST Walker 5.44 version 5.44
PST Walker 5.44 is an application released by PST Walker Software. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase PST Walker 5.44 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PST Walker 5.44 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PST Walker 5.44 or simply click the Search field and type in "PST Walker 5.44". If it exists on your system the PST Walker 5.44 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PST Walker 5.44 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PST Walker 5.44, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PST Walker 5.44:
- The publisher is: http://pstwalker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PST Walker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PST Walker 5.44.
8. After uninstalling PST Walker 5.44, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PST Walker 5.44 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PST Walker 5.44 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PST Walker 5.44 by PST Walker Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PST Walker 5.44 by PST Walker Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PST Walker 5.44 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 17:12:59.750