PST Exporter is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PST Exporter from your computerTools2Export
. More information about Tools2Export can be seen here
. PST Exporter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tools2Export\PST Exporter directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PST Exporter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tools2Export\PST Exporter\UNINSTALL.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PST Exporter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 434.00 KB (444416 bytes) on disk.
PST Exporter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.26 MB (23341568
bytes) on disk.
- PST Exporter.exe (434.00 KB)
- UNINSTALL.exe (16.50 KB)
- wkhtmltopdf.exe (21.82 MB)
This page is about PST Exporter version 22.214.171.124
PST Exporter is an application by the software company Tools2Export. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall PST Exporter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PST Exporter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PST Exporter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PST Exporter". The PST Exporter program will be found automatically. After you select PST Exporter in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PST Exporter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PST Exporter.
8. After uninstalling PST Exporter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PST Exporter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PST Exporter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PST Exporter by Tools2Export from your computer, nor are we saying that PST Exporter by Tools2Export is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PST Exporter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 19:38:41.883