PST Exporter is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PST Exporter from your computerTools2Export
. More information about Tools2Export can be seen here
. PST Exporter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tools2Export\PST Exporter directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PST Exporter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tools2Export\PST Exporter\UNINSTALL.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PST Exporter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 434.00 KB (444416 bytes) on disk.
PST Exporter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.26 MB (23341568
bytes) on disk.
- PST Exporter.exe (434.00 KB)
- UNINSTALL.exe (16.50 KB)
- wkhtmltopdf.exe (21.82 MB)
This page is about PST Exporter version 184.108.40.206
PST Exporter is an application by the software company Tools2Export. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall PST Exporter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PST Exporter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PST Exporter or simply click the Search field and type in "PST Exporter". If it is installed on your PC the PST Exporter app will be found very quickly. When you click PST Exporter in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PST Exporter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PST Exporter.
8. After uninstalling PST Exporter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PST Exporter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PST Exporter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PST Exporter by Tools2Export from your computer, nor are we saying that PST Exporter by Tools2Export is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PST Exporter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 19:38:41.883