You can find below details on how to uninstall PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 from your systemTSDARKNESS
. Check out here
where you can find out more on TSDARKNESS. You can read more about related to PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 at https://sites.google.com/site/tsdarkness/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPSaveDataManager directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPSaveDataManager\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 695.50 KB (712192 bytes) on disk and is named PSPSaveDataManager.exe.
The following executables are contained in PSPSaveDataManager 1.00. They take 798.10 KB (817251
bytes) on disk.
- PSPSaveDataManager.exe (695.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.60 KB)
The current web page applies to PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 version 1.00
PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 is a program by the software company TSDARKNESS. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSPSaveDataManager 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PSPSaveDataManager 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PSPSaveDataManager 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: https://sites.google.com/site/tsdarkness/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPSaveDataManager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PSPSaveDataManager 1.00.
8. After removing PSPSaveDataManager 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 by TSDARKNESS from your PC, we are not saying that PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 by TSDARKNESS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PSPSaveDataManager 1.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:35:50.373