PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit
This web page is about PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit from your systemPSPaudioware.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on PSPaudioware.com. More data about the software PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit can be seen at http://www.PSPaudioware.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPaudioware\PSP oldTimer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit is C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPaudioware\PSP oldTimer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 565.00 KB (578560 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit is comprised of the following executables which take 565.00 KB (578560
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (565.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.632
of PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit.
PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PSPaudioware\PSP oldTimer
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PSPaudioware\PSP oldTimer\End User License Agreement.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PSPaudioware\PSP oldTimer\PSP oldTimer Operation Manual.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PSPaudioware\PSP oldTimer\PSP oldTimer Version History.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PSPaudioware\PSP oldTimer\PSPaudioware Home Site.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit\DisplayName
PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit is an application by PSPaudioware.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit". If it is installed on your PC the PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit application will be found automatically. After you select PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit:
- The software company is: http://www.PSPaudioware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPaudioware\PSP oldTimer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit.
8. After uninstalling PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit by PSPaudioware.com from your PC, nor are we saying that PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit by PSPaudioware.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSP oldTimer 1.1.6 32bit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 11:36:59.187