PSP emulator r2483
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PSP emulator r2483 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PSP emulator r2483 from your computerJava
. Further information on Java can be found here
. Detailed information about PSP emulator r2483 can be found at http://jpcsp.org
. PSP emulator r2483 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\PSP emulator folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\PSP emulator\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PSP emulator r2483. The application's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 101.69 KB (104134 bytes).
PSP emulator r2483 contains of the executables below. They occupy 981.19 KB (1004742
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.69 KB)
- at3tool.exe (772.00 KB)
- atrac3plus2wav.exe (24.00 KB)
- HIMDRENDER.exe (83.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2483
of PSP emulator r2483.
PSP emulator r2483 is an application released by Java. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove PSP emulator r2483 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PSP emulator r2483 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PSP emulator r2483 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PSP emulator r2483". The PSP emulator r2483 application will be found automatically. After you click PSP emulator r2483 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PSP emulator r2483, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PSP emulator r2483:
- The publisher is: http://jpcsp.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\PSP emulator\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PSP emulator r2483.
8. After removing PSP emulator r2483, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PSP emulator r2483 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PSP emulator r2483 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PSP emulator r2483 by Java from your PC, we are not saying that PSP emulator r2483 by Java is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PSP emulator r2483 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 05:51:30.910