PSP MasterQ 1.5.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 from your computerPSPaudioware.com
. Check out here
for more information on PSPaudioware.com. More information about PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 can be seen at http://www.PSPaudioware.com
. PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPaudioware\PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPaudioware\PSP MasterQ 1.5.0\uninstall.exe. PSP MasterQ 1.5.0's main file takes about 460.50 KB (471552 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 460.50 KB (471552
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (460.50 KB)
This info is about PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 version 1.5.0
PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 is an application by the software company PSPaudioware.com. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSP MasterQ 1.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PSP MasterQ 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PSP MasterQ 1.5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.PSPaudioware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPaudioware\PSP MasterQ 1.5.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PSP MasterQ 1.5.0.
8. After removing PSP MasterQ 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 by PSPaudioware.com from your PC, we are not saying that PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 by PSPaudioware.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-07 18:03:30.933