PSP MasterQ 1.5.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 from your computerPSPaudioware.com
. Check out here
for more information on PSPaudioware.com. More information about PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 can be seen at http://www.PSPaudioware.com
. PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPaudioware\PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPaudioware\PSP MasterQ 1.5.0\uninstall.exe. PSP MasterQ 1.5.0's main file takes about 460.50 KB (471552 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 460.50 KB (471552
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (460.50 KB)
This info is about PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 version 1.5.0
PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 is an application by the software company PSPaudioware.com. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PSP MasterQ 1.5.0". The PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PSP MasterQ 1.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PSP MasterQ 1.5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.PSPaudioware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PSPaudioware\PSP MasterQ 1.5.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PSP MasterQ 1.5.0.
8. After removing PSP MasterQ 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 by PSPaudioware.com from your PC, we are not saying that PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 by PSPaudioware.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PSP MasterQ 1.5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 18:03:30.933