PSM Client 7.4.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PSM Client 7.4.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PSM Client 7.4.0 from your computerJuniper Networks
. You can find out more on Juniper Networks or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on PSM Client 7.4.0 at http://www.juniper.net
. PSM Client 7.4.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper\PSM Client 7.4.0 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall PSM Client 7.4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper\PSM Client 7.4.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 241.50 KB (247296 bytes) on disk and is labeled psmclient.exe.
The executable files below are part of PSM Client 7.4.0. They occupy about 4.09 MB (4292002
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (2.18 MB)
- psmclient.exe (241.50 KB)
- psmclient64.exe (1.33 MB)
- nbexec.exe (148.50 KB)
- nbexec64.exe (205.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.4.0
of PSM Client 7.4.0.
PSM Client 7.4.0 is an application offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove PSM Client 7.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PSM Client 7.4.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PSM Client 7.4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PSM Client 7.4.0". The PSM Client 7.4.0 application will be found automatically. After you click PSM Client 7.4.0 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PSM Client 7.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PSM Client 7.4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper\PSM Client 7.4.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PSM Client 7.4.0.
8. After uninstalling PSM Client 7.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PSM Client 7.4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PSM Client 7.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PSM Client 7.4.0 by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that PSM Client 7.4.0 by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSM Client 7.4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 22:18:24.460